If you’re a bank of Cyprus client then it’s easy for you to start paying through Jinius, if not you may find your nearest Bank of Cyprus branch and become a client of the biggest bank in Cyprus to get the benefits of Jinius!
If you have a corporate account with Bank of Cyprus, then you have 2 options to pay others through Jinius!
Pay others instantly without any setup
Start paying others as simple as it’s sounds, no need for any setup in Jinius neither your bank account. You will just be redirected and prompt to login to your 1bank account for every payment.
Pay others using 1bank B2B APIs
1bank B2B APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) are tools offered by the Bank which allow an external system to access 1bank functionality directly without the need of a user.
Jinius is already integrated with the Bank’s available B2B APIs to initiate payment instructions, it just needs your authorization to be able to connect to 1bank and initiate payments directly from your bank account.
If you have a corporate account with Bank of Cyprus, then you will need to complete the Application Form for using 1bank B2B APIs.
Get familiar with the required form details and related terms and conditions of Bank of Cyprus B2B APIs by checking them below:
- Application Form for 1bank B2B apis
- Terms and Conditions of 1bank B2B APIs Service
Once you are ready to complete and sign the form, arrange a personal meeting with your Bank Relationship Officer to proceed with the application. Note that both documents should be signed in person.
We are always available to answer any questions that may arise during the completion of the form and make your application process easier.
Once you have your company UserID for B2B APIs or if your company already is using B2B APIs through another system (e.g., your ERP system), then you only need to enter your Company’s UserID in Jinius under the section “Pay Others” in Payment Settings page.
- Access ”Payment Settings” page by clicking the user icon on top right of the header in Jinius app and choose “Payment Settings” menu item.
- In the “Pay Others” section enter your company UserID (8-digit code) and click on “Connect with 1bank”
- Once you submit your company UserID you will need to proceed with the authorization by connecting to 1bank, using an account that was specified in your Application Form for using 1bank B2B APIs.
- By clicking “Authorize Connection” you will be redirected to 1bank to login and proceed with APIs authorization. You will need to accept all available API options and select the accounts you want to be able to process payment initiation through Jinius.
- Once you authorize the accounts and proceed with successful authorization, you will be redirected back to Jinius and you will be able to start paying without the need to login to 1bank for every payment.
Note: Once you proceed with the authorization action, it will be valid for 365 days. You will need to renew this every year; we will notify you when this is about to expire to proceed with the renewal